Since the introduction of national emissions policies, fuel-powered vehicles are no longer the first choice. As electric vehicles are still emerging, how can EV manufacturers seize the moment to catch the mainstream consumption? And can they make good development forecasts to extend the service life of EVs? An interview with Asif Anwar, Executive Director of PBCS & EVS at Strategy Analytics.
Episode 192: EVs are still on the rise, how would EV manufacturers draw attention？
- ijiweiTalk Ep 216: Is India's semiconductor ambitions daydreaming or ongoing？
- ijiweiTalk Ep 215: How do US suppliers face the impact of export controls?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 214: Fake OEM or True Win-Win? Mobile phone camera cross-border cooperation
- ijiweiTalk Ep 213: The new export controls are just "New Wine in an Old Bottle"
- ijiweiTalk Ep 212: Who is the industry leader in the chiplet field?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 211: Do Lobbying Organizations Lost Their Influence on China-US Trade?